Total Pageviews

Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Evening's fireflies


"pretending glamour"

Yesterday was a good day
I woke up, went to work, bonded with my self adopted sister and then went to a soiree for models and photographers at the Hemingway Gallery in the crossroads.
It might be the fault of the beer, or maybe I am really become more comfortable putting myself out there, but either way I chatted like a little social butterfly.

The ambiance was simply beautiful, housed in a expansive gallery with multiple outside patios I sipped, chatted and networked.

Last night, my boyfriend kidnapped me and we went to the darkest spot he could find, and watched the stars and talked some more, I am incredibly lucky to have a man like him in my life.
Blessed beyond measure.

The trains rumbled past, and I waited for a second to jerk and bustle down the dark tracks before we left, but it decided to park itself down the track and dim it's lights at us. Then we left for home.

Life is exciting, and maybe it's just the fact that I seem to be learning to pursue change and opportunity like never before. Suffice to say tho I'm rarely bored as of late and I like it.

No comments: